8.15.2005

Orange St. Market--you made my day!

So, I have to gloat a little bit about the article in today's New Haven Register.
I LOVE it! Especially because you can see newhavenbaby's bellybutton in the photo.

And I was thrilled to walk into Orange St. Market early this morning, and instead of my every-day friendly "Hello!" or "How are you?" I was greeted with: "So, how many papers do you want today?" I couldn't decide whether I wanted to buy them all, or to leave as many as possible for other people to read about newhavenbaby.

Where else can I go today...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Rock on Holly!

It was so great to see your article in the paper today...You are a Mom of action and an inspiration to the rest of us!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Mother of Twins & More said...

I am so glad you are spreading the word about the phenomenom of the stay out of the house mother!

But did you realize you are now outed?

Adorable photo, and the baby looks nice too.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home